2. Jesus replied unto them that his record is true though he bears it of himself as he knew where he came from and where he goes though others can never say where he comes from and where he goes. (V14)
3. He told them that they judge according to flesh and that he judges no man. (V15)
4. He said even if he judge his judgement is true because he is not alone but he and the father who sent him. (V16)
5. It is written in the law that the testimony of two men are true. ( V17)
6. Jesus said he and his father bears witness about him. (V18)
7. They asked him about his father for which Christ said they neither know him nor his father. For if they know him they will know the father too. (V19)
8. Jesus spoke about these words boldly but no man laid their hands on him as his time was not come yet. (V20)
Today I was lead in my spirit to share some thing from the scriptures on who our heavenly father is.
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
Most of don't have a good earthly father to compare and comprehend on how our heavenly father look and feel like.
This makes us have a hazy picture of how the heavenly father is.
I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning.
I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one.
I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
There are stages of spiritual maturity as revealed by John...
1. A child knowing the warmth of a father.
2. Young men who abide in the word and overcome the enemy.
3. Fathers who have known the one that is from the beginning.
Today God put in my heart to share the attributes of our heavenly father.
1. God is a father to the fatherless:
A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
2. He pitieth for us as we fear him.
Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
3. God as a father delights in us.
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
4. He is our father who bought us, made us and established us when we were lost in the wilderness.
Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?
5. This father God instructs us and keep us as the Apple of his eye.
He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
6. As the eagle stirred its nest to lead it's young to fly so does the Lord does for us that we will ride on high places.
As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
7. God himself says that he is a father to us.... whenever we go to him weeping and crying he hears us. He leads us by the way of rivers and we shall not stumble.
They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
8. Father God loves us.
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
9. He is a merciful father.
Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
10. Your Father in heaven is concerned of your needs.
For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
11. Father God loves us so much that we are called the sons of God.
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
12. God did not love us passively... He loves us passionately to give his only son Jesus Christ to die for us at the cross.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
13. Father God has given all authority to his son Jesus CHRIST that we can reach the Father God through him.
The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
14. He is a giver of good gifts.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
15. He is a faithful God. He keeps his promises to generations.
Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
These verses are taken from the Holy Bible. The WORD of GOD cannot lie. Dear Child of God, know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Do you feel,
1. You are not loved by God?
2. Does circumstances make you feel God does not care for You?
3. Do you think God is sitting on his throne somewhere and not concerned about You?
4. Do you think God is distant from You?
5. Do you feel your heavenly father is unjust to You?
6. Do you feel his love is conditional and you need to be more righteous to gain his love?
These are a few lies that are aimed at our hearts by the devil, arising straight from hell.
Dear Child of God.... one more secret I can tell you with great confidence. You can never be cast away from this father, when you go to him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Christ himself was forsaken by the father that we might not be forsaken. Christ himself had paid the price of being forsaken of the father, that we have access to the throne of grace.
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Fight it with these scriptures.... You are a CHOSEN GENERATION... whom God himself has chosen to be a FATHER....Enjoy the warmth of the father in GOD..... dear Child and be filled with peace everlasting.
MAY GOD REVEAL HIMSELF to you more. God bless you all.