2. JESUS told them that their fathers ate the manna in the wilderness but still died.(v49)
3. But he said that he is the bread coming from heaven and if one eats of him they shall not die but live forever. (V50)
4. He goes a little further to explain that the bread is his flesh which he gives for the life of the world. ( V51)
5. The Jews starting asking how he can give his flesh for them to eat. (V52)
6. JESUS said except if one does not eat his flesh and drink his blood there is no life in him. (V53)
7. JESUS said whosoever eats of his flesh and drink of his blood has eternal life. ( V54)
8. JESUS said if one eats of his flesh and drink of his blood shall dwell in him. For his flesh is a meat and his blood is a drink indeed. (V55, 56)
9. As Christ lives by his father who sent him, so will the person live by eating the flesh of Christ. (V57)
10. Jesus said he is the bread that came from heaven. Fathers ate the manna but died. He is that bread of life and those that eat of him shall have eternal life. (V58)
1. The WORD of GOD says, as CHRIST lives by his father.. so whoever eats the son shall live. (V57)
1. What does it mean eating the flesh of CHRIST?
Christ is God himself.
So eating the flesh of Christ means eating God himself.
What we eat becomes a part of our body. We are becoming a part of the body of CHRIST.
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
So if God is eternal we become eternal too. (V58)
2. How can we eat the flesh of Christ?
A. Eating the word of God is eating Christ himself. I would like you to look into the previous meditation on bread of life.
B. Participating in the Holy communion (v55,56)
For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
We are eating the flesh of Christ when we participate In the Holy communion and drinking his blood.
If we examine ourselves and take part in it we shall have eternal life.
But we take part in it unworthily it can let us be sick and weak.
Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
Also, we are partakers of one flesh and one blood.
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
3. How can this affect our lives?
A. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus.
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
He bore our sins on the tree. So we are free. By his stripes we are healed.
Again, believe and confess as you participate in this divine covenant. You will be set free from all diseases and ailments physically and every hurts emotionally.
B. We are free from the fear of death:
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Because we are partakers of the flesh and blood of CHRIST, we have eternal life in him.
C. We are passing from death to life.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Dear Child of God,
we have eternal life in Christ JESUS, we will not die... But live a life in abundance.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Eat of these words dear child of God and the grips of the thief that comes to steal, kill and destroy will be broken and you will have life and life and life.....
This year is the year your bondages are going to be broken. Whom the son sets free, they are free indeed.
Join with me as
I pray that
Every grip and every stronghold, the enemy has in your physical body is broken today... as the body of CHRIST was broken physically for you and by his strips you are healed.
Today, I pray that there will be healing in your emotions. Let there be a mighty move of the spirit of God over your souls that every emotional hurts be healed in Jesus mighty name.
Let there not be even the remnants of painful memories of the past left.
Today is the day...as we pray every financial and materialistic blessings that has been stolen by the enemy be released in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth as CHRIST came to give you life and life in abundance.
Receive these blessings in Jesus name... Let it be an Amen.
Wish you all a
Happy and prosperous 2019. May you prosper in every area of your life as your soul prospers. May the good Lord be with you, leading and guiding you through this year... may God bless you. Amen.