2. The man answered them that he know not whether Christ is a sinner or not but he knows that his eyes were opened and he can see. (V25)
3. Again they asked him what Christ did to him and how he opened his eyes. (V26)
4. For this the man told them that he has told them before many times and then why they want to hear it Again? He asked them if they also want to become his disciples.
5. They said that he is a disciple of Christ but they are the disciples of Moses. V(28)
6. They said They know that God spoke to Moses but they do not know where Christ came from. (V29)
7. He replied to them why they are marvelling when Christ opened his eyes though no one knew where he is. (V30)
8. He said though God does not hear the sinners he will hear to the worshippers of God and the one that does his will. (V31)
9. Since the world began we have never heard of any man opening the eyes of the one born blind. (V32)
10. The man said if Christ is not of God he could not do anything. (V33)
11. They answered to him that he is born of sin and is trying to teach then and cast him away. (V34)
Today I am lead in my spirit to meditate on what happens when God opens our eyes. If our eyes are opened our lives are changed. Let us look into some scriptures for better understanding.
1. If our eyes are opened then we will able to comprehend who Christ is.
They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
2. If our eyes are opened we cannot stop testifying about Christ.
He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
3. If our eyes are opened we will become a disciple of Christ waiting to follow him.
Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples.
4. If our eyes are opened we can never say that CHRIST is a sinner and we will be able to glorify him as Lord.
Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
5. If our eyes are opened we will be able to see the good in people.
He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
6. When our eyes are opened our eyes will see the well of water in the dry and thirsty land. Water here denotes the Spirit and the word of God.
And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.
7. When our eyes are opened we can see the blessings God has for us and not the curse that follows us.
He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:
How goodly are thy tents, O Jacob, and thy tabernacles, O Israel!
8. When God opens our eyes we can see the mighty angelic protection God has kept for us. ... that we will not feel alone anymore.
And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
9. When God opens our eyes we will be able to behold the wondrous things from the law.
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
10. Sometimes God wants to touch our eyes the second time. Or else we will not be able to see a man as a human... but when our eyes are opened we are able to see people as they are ought to be seen.
And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.
And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.
Dear Child of God.... it is time for us to examine ourselves. Let us lay ourselves at the altar and allow the spirit of God to purge our eyes a new.... Let the spirit of God minister unto our hearts furthermore. Amen.