2. There was a nobleman in capernaum and his son was sick. ( v46)
3. He be sought Jesus to come and heal his son as he was sick unto death. ( V47)
4. Jesus said if they don't see miracles they will not believe (V48)
5. He again called Jesus to come and heal his son or else he will die. (V49)
6. Jesus told him to go his way and that his son is living. He believed the word of God and he went his way. ( V50)
7. And as he was going home his servants met him on the way and told him that his son is living. (V51)
8. Then when the noble man asked the time when his son recovered it was same hour when Jesus spoke those words. (V52,53)
9. This is the second miracle Jesus did in Galilee. (V54)
1. There was this noble man whose son was about to die coming to Jesus for a miracle.
Receiving Miracles from GOD:
I am summarising this life applications as steps to follow in receiving miracles from God.
1. Hearing the word of God:
The noble man could figure out that Christ is the giver of life and he knew that CHRIST can help him out hearing people talk about Christ.
Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
The WORD of CHRIST gives eternal life.
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2. Believing what we hear:
Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God.
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
3. As this faith grows in us by hearing and hearing the word of God it has the ability to move mountains.
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Faith needs to grow . Again I EMPHASIS on this. FAITH GROWS ONLY BY HEARING THE WORD OF GOD.
Jesus deals with this man's faith in (V48). The WORD of GOD says, many have got their dead risen up by Faith.
Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
My brother, My Sister; how is your faith? Is our faith wavering?
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
God does not want us to stagger in faith
He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Ask, believe and pray. You will receive what you need.
4. By faith we win the battle in the Spiritual realm:
By faith we move God's heart to avenge for us. (V49)
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
If God can see this kind of faith in us he can never stop but avenge us speedily.
5. When the battle is won in the spirit realm, the word of God is spoken..(v50) this is the spoken word of GOD. The RHEMA.
He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
This word goes forth to accomplish what it is spoken for.
6. In the physical realm we ought to believe and obey. (V51) The noble man believed and went and received his son alive. ( V51-54)
What do you need in LIFE? Do you need a miracle? Nothing moves the heart of God like Faith.
Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
The JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH. Dear Child of God, don't give up on God. Don't waver in faith. He is our abba father. He knows the deepest desires of our hearts even before we utter a word...
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
God wants us to be filled with good things in our life. He is a good, good father. He does not wish anything bad for his beloved children. So ask of him and you will receive that your joy may be full.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
May God bless you...