For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. (Matt 6:14)
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.(Matt 5:16)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.(Exodus 20:12)
Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; (Heb 5:7)
Thirst for God : As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.(psalms 42:1) Thirst for souls :(John 4:8)
I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.(John 17:4)
Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: (1 Peter 2:23)
- To what extent do we forgive others?
- How bright is our light shining before men?
- How far do we honour our parents?
- How deep is our relationship with God?
- How much do we thirst for God and souls?
- Are we ready to say that the work is finished when we meet the Lord?
- How intense is our commitment to the Lord?
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Mark 8:34)